Georgia Dermatology Partners has reopened the Snellville, Braselton, Loganville, and Brookhaven offices that were closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have been closely following data regarding COVID-19, including information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Federal Government COVID-19 Task Force, State Officials, American Academy of Dermatology, and the American Medical Association. We are closely following data regarding Georgia’s projected curve. We understand the gravity and precautions essential in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We take the health of our patients, staff and community very seriously.
We did not take the decision to reopen lightly. We are committed to taking every necessary step and precaution to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and the communities we serve.
- All staff will wear masks.
- We encourage all patients to wear a mask or some form of facial covering for the nose and mouth.
- Offices will be cleansed with CDC-approved disinfectants before and after each patient visit.
- We will check the temperature of all patients and employees upon entry into the office using a touchless thermometer.
- We will practice social distancing throughout our facilities, maintaining six feet of distance, unless performing an exam or a procedure.
- Patients will be seen alone in the examination room unless they need a caregiver (or parent for children) with them at the visit. Visitors and guests are not allowed.
- We will discontinue providing complimentary beverages in the waiting area.
- We have cleared the lobby and exam rooms of all magazines and reading material that can be shared.
- We have hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
- We encourage all patients to fill out any necessary paperwork or forms online prior to their appointment.
- In some locations, patients will be given the option to wait in their car instead of the lobby.
Our physicians have been performing live video telehealth appointments during the time the offices closed. We will continue to provide this service to those patients that prefer to continue to shelter in place.
Please call 770-972-4845 for appointments or questions. Patients may also request appointments by clicking on the link below.
We look forward to serving you and the community.
Posted in: Uncategorized