It used to be that the only way to get all kinds of results for your skin was to undergo a variety of different procedures. However, the HydraFacial has changed the way that the cosmetic industry works by combining the ability to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, and replenish the skin’s antioxidants with just one procedure.
What Is A HydraFacial Good For?
HydraFacial isn’t just a nice way to schedule a day for yourself at the spa. In fact, HydraFacial is good at treating patients who want to have fresh glowing skin, get rid of acne, improve tone and texture, and just look good for either every day or right before a big event.
Who Is A Candidate For A HydraFacial Treatment?
One of the best things about the HydraFacial is that it’s designed for patients with all skin types. So, if you have dry skin, oily skin, or regular skin, then the HydraFacial is good for you.
What Can I Expect From The HydraFacial Treatment?
Unlike chemical peels or laser treatments that come with a little bit of pain and discomfort, one of the unique benefits of HydraFacial is that they are pain free and actually quite relaxing. So, during your HydraFacial appointment, you can literally sit back and relax.
HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps:
- CLEANSE + PEEL: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- FUSE + PROTECT: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
There are three different types of HydraFacial Treatments Available:
- Signature: Standard with cleansing, peel, hydration, and fusion.
- Deluxe: Includes everything in Signature treatment, plus LED light treatment.
- Platinum: Includes everything in Signature and Deluxe treatment, plus lymphatic drainage.
Until you start seeing consistent results, you should come in to our office and get a HydraFacial every two weeks. Then, afterward, you can come in around every month.
No! Unlike other treatments, there is no recovery or downtime after a HydraFacial which means that you don’t have to worry about any recovery.
Unfortunately, because HydraFacial uses antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish the skin, they are not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing.
It depends on the types of treatments that you want to combine with your HydraFacial. During your initial consultation, you and your skin care professional will create a customized skin care plan that’s designed for you and your skin type.