We are committed to taking every necessary step to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and the communities we serve. Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.
Due To Updated Guidance From The CDC, We Have Changed Our Patient Visit Requirements.
The CDC strongly recommends that medical practices continue to follow the current safety protocols. This is in order to protect our vulnerable patients and staff who are not able to be vaccinated.
Prior To Your Visit:
- Fill out any necessary paperwork or forms online prior to your appointment.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed and safe.
During Your Visit:
- Screening of staff, patients, and visitors will continue to ensure that individuals with COVID-19 symptoms are not exposing others in our practice.
- Our staff will continue to be required to wear a mask while in our offices, even those who are fully vaccinated.
- Patients and visitors who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask.
- Staff and visitors should continue to practice social distancing.
- If preferred, patients and guests may wait inside their car or outside of the building until seen in the examination room.
- One guest will be allowed with a patient.