We are committed to taking every necessary step to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and the communities we serve. Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.
Due To Updated Guidance From The CDC, We Have Changed Our Patient Visit Requirements.
The CDC strongly recommends that medical practices follow the current safety protocols. This is in order to protect our vulnerable patients and staff who are not able to be vaccinated.
Prior To Your Visit:
- Fill out any necessary paperwork or forms online prior to your appointment.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed and safe.
- Patients who have tested positive for COVID should cancel their appointment and reschedule after the required quarantine.
- Patients who are sick with flu like symptoms, COVID related symptoms, or running a temperature are asked to reschedule their appointment.
During Your Visit:
- One guest will be allowed with a patient.