We are committed to taking every necessary step to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and the communities we serve.
Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic We Have Changed Our Patient Visit Requirements.
Prior To Your Visit:
- Fill out any necessary paperwork or forms online prior to your appointment.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed and safe.
During Your Visit:
- Please wear a mask or some form of facial covering for the nose and mouth. If you are entering with a caregiver, your caregiver should also wear a mask or covering for the nose and mouth. Patients arriving without a mask will be asked to reschedule.
- Guests must wait inside their car or outside of the building. No visitors or guests will be allowed in the practice. Patients will be seen alone in the examination room unless they need a caregiver (or parent for children) with them at the visit.
- Please watch our video below to see what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.