We are committed to taking every necessary step to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and the communities we serve. Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.
Due To Updated Guidance From The CDC, We Have Changed Our Patient Visit Requirements.
The CDC strongly recommends that medical practices follow the current safety protocols. This is in order to protect our vulnerable patients and staff who are not able to be vaccinated.
Prior To Your Visit:
- Fill out any necessary paperwork or forms online prior to your appointment.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed.
- As a precautionary measure, do not come into the practice with any cold or flu like symptoms. Please reschedule your appointment to help control the spread of germs to other patients and our staff.
- Anyone who recently had a COVID-19 test due to symptoms of COVID-19 should cancel their appointment and notify us when negative results have been obtained.
During Your Visit:
- Our patients, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask or some form of facial covering while in our offices. Patients arriving without a mask will be asked to reschedule.
- Screening of staff, patients, and visitors will performed to ensure that individuals with COVID-19 symptoms are not exposing others in our practice.
- Staff and visitors should continue to practice social distancing and frequently wash their hands.
- If preferred, patients and guests may wait inside their car or outside of the building until seen in the examination room.
- One guest will be allowed with a patient in the examination room.