Whether you’re tired of getting razor bumps after shaving or it’s becoming too much of a hassle going to wax appointments twice a month, laser hair removal is a great option for getting rid of unwanted hair. Georgia Dermatology Partners understands that maintaining smooth and hairless skin can be hard, which is why we offer laser hair removal treatments.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal can target specific parts of the body, such as the chin, face, back, leg, arm, bikini line, and armpit, and can offer many benefits, including:
- Requires low maintenance, as you only need touch-ups every year
- Long-lasting results thanks to our lasers destroying your hair follicles
- Little to no side effects
- Fast procedure: Each hair removal session at Georgia Dermatology Partners takes only about fifteen minutes.
- Less ingrown hairs
- Safe: At Georgia Dermatology Partners, we offer you advanced laser hair removal technology resulting in a safe and effective procedure.
- Not as painful as alternative options for getting rid of unwanted hair
- Precise: Because of the preciseness of our laser treatments, you are able to have a treatment done on your eyebrows and your beard.
- Proactive in your skin’s health: Laser hair removal can reduce the number of acne breakouts and improve your skin’s texture and tone.
- More convenient as you don’t have to waste time maintaining your unwanted hair.
Am I a Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Generally, anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted hair can have laser hair removal treatment done at Georgia Dermatology Partners. With that being said, it’s important to understand that laser hair removal works best on people who have lighter skin tones and darker hair because our lasers can see the hair on your skin more easily. Although still effective, laser hair removal doesn’t work as well on gray and blonde hair.
Choose Georgia Dermatology Partners For Your Laser Hair Removal
If you’re considering a laser hair removal treatment, but have questions, call Georgia Dermatology Partners in Loganville, Snellville, Braselton, and Brookhaven, GA, at 770-972-4845. Our experienced and knowledgeable aestheticians can talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.