Enjoy facial rejuvenation services with the team at Georgia Dermatology Partners with these eight treatment options
- Posted on: Aug 15 2020
Many patients who have dull or tired skin complexions or specific issues such as ages spots or fine lines are often seeking services that can provide rejuvenation of the skin. Maybe they prefer a more youthful appearance or want to even out their skin tone and complexion. With facial rejuvenation services at Georgia Dermatology Partners, patients can find effective solutions to improve the appearance and health of their skin.
What facial rejuvenation services can I choose from?
Georgia Dermatology Partners offers a wide range of treatment options for patients to consider, including:
• Chemical peels – by removing the outer layers of the skin that are damaged and clogged by dead skin cells, exfoliation can reveal a more youthful appearance in one treatment. Chemical peels use a combination of ingredients tailored to a patient’s needs to improve facial skin.
• Photo rejuvenation – light-based therapies have been shown to provide improvement in the skin, reducing problems such as redness, rosacea, sun damage, and spider veins.
• Diode laser treatment – laser light is integrated into many areas of medicine and can be used by our team to provide treatment for vascular and pigmented lesions, including cherry angiomas and sun spots.
• Laser skin tightening – using high-intensity laser light, patients can use laser treatments to stimulate the skin’s production of collagen to tighten and tone skin in the treated area with as little as four sessions.
• Microneedling – using a special needling device that pricks the skin and stimulates its natural healing response, many patients can address stretch marks, acne, acne scarring, and fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
• Clinical facials – medical-grade facial treatments are extremely popular for patients who need deep exfoliation and hydration, reducing large pores and improving overall skin texture and tone.
• Threading and dermaplaning – removing unwanted facial hair can be achieved with these noninvasive treatments.
• Ultherapy skin tightening – while many patients choose to use laser therapies for tightening the skin, others prefer Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound energy instead to provide tighter tissues with increased collagen production.
Learn more about facial rejuvenation options available to you
Call (770) 972-4845 today to request a consultation appointment with any of our experienced providers at Georgia Dermatology Partners. We are committed to helping patients in Georgia with their skin care needs, including both cosmetic and medical concerns.
Posted in: FACIAL REJUVENATION